2016 National Day of Action: Roll Up Your Sleeves! (Thursday, May 5)
The Measure Up/Pressure Down® National Day of Action: Roll Up Your Sleeves! is celebrated each May during National High Blood Pressure Education Month. On this one day – Thursday, May 5, 2016 – we ask Measure Up/Pressure Down® supporters and other organizations to roll up their sleeves and take an “action” to increase awareness, detection, or control of high blood pressure in their community. These actions can take different forms, based on your audience, capabilities, and resources.
2016 Participant Guide
Our National Day of Action Participant Guide [PDF] provides you with the information needed to participate on May 5, 2016. The guide includes:
• National Day of
• About Us
• National Day of Action Checklist
• Featured “Action” Ideas
• “Action” Ideas
• Sample Materials for Your Use
Report Your Plans!
Your commitment to blood pressure awareness, detection, and control deserves to be recognized! By sharing your plans with us, we will publicize your participation and increase your visibility. Simply fill out the four-question form here. You can also submit your plans by emailing MUPDNationalDayofAction@amga.org.
Please click here to see the “actions” planned by participating medical groups, health systems, partners, sponsors, and other supporters.
National Day of Action Resources
To support your National Day of Action efforts, Measure Up/Pressure Down® developed a myriad of sample materials for your use. Download these below:
- Twitter Chat Promotion and Posts [PDF]
- Twitter Chat Promotion Images [Zip File]
- “Choose Your Path” Patient Video [PDF]
- “It Takes a Team” Care Team Video [PDF]
- Hypertension Tip Sheets [PDF]
- Web Badges and Banners [PDF]
- Social Media Posts [PDF]
- Social Media Images [Zip File]
- Website Content & Blog Posts [PDF]
- Press Release Template [PDF]
- Proclamation Request Template [PDF]
- Certificate of Achievement Template [PDF]
Please contact MUPDNationalDayofAction@amga.org with questions.